Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Time to catch up...

To say I've been busy would be... well... repetitive... since I always say I'm busy. But, I think I might've reached a tipping point in the past few months, and the blog has suffered. Which is sad because this is what I'm using as a family journal of sorts. I've started publishing each year in a blog book, and I don't like to leave things out. But, so far this year, I have. So, because I have a lot of catching up to to do, I'm going to post some things that we've done in the past few months that don't really fit, but I don't want to leave them out.

1 comment:

The McBride Family said...

Yay for catching up!! :) I LOVE the Valentine's idea. When my girls are a little older I hope I remember that b/c I think htey would love it!!

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA