Pages

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Kaitlyn's class field trip

Kaitlyn recently got a chance to meet her teacher and other classmates on a field trip to the Columbus Space Science Center. For those of you who don't know, she's enrolled in the Georgia Cyber Academy, and I'm her learning coach. It's a public school and the school sends us all the curriculum materials for free. I really like it because she has a teacher that I can talk with and ask for help with anything we need, but I'm the one who does the teaching. They have outings and "meet ups" all the time. It's perfect for us right now.

Here's a picture of her and William playing with the "mars cars" at the museum. I wanted to get a picture of the whole group, but we had to leave early. There were probably 15 kids there with parents. It was fun.

No comments:

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA