Pages

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Team Work for FHE

Alan really wanted to be in charge of Family Home Evening last night. He said he had a game he wanted us to play. I told him he could be in charge as long as there was a lesson attached to the game. He said there would be. He prepared for FHE by turning some of our PVC pipes and joints into hockey sticks, and rolling some old socks together to form a ball. Then he gathered us all together and had us all sing, "I am a child of God", and asked Kaitlyn to say the opening prayer. After the prayer, he divided us up into two teams. We moved the couches so that we would have room, and used blankets curved in a "C" as the goals. It was alot of fun!! At the end of the game he explained how we need to work together in our family to accomplish goals. We talked about what goals we might want to have as a family. It actually turned out really well. Tom and I were really suprised at how well he did. I guess he's growing up.

1 comment:

king bacon2 said...

He is so smart! He is going to be a really good missionary.

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA