Pages

Monday, May 18, 2009

Scripture Challenge



The idea door has these scripture cards that you can print out and use for fun or for learning. We printed out the Book of Mormon cards and played concentration with them. It was neat because the matches are not matching the exact pictures to each other, they are matching the elements of the scripture story to each other. For example, there's a card with sheep on it that matches a card with Ammon on it. There's another card with 16 small clear stones that matches the card with the brother of Jared on it. It was fun. I let them see if they could match them together without my help and they got them all! I guess our Book of Mormon reading each night is paying off.

Click on the picture below for the link to the cards. It's called "Scripture Challenge"



No comments:

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA