Pages

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Girls Night


Last night was the Father and Son campout. Alan went with some friends because Tom is still in Europe. So while Alan was gone, we had a girls night. We made homemade pizzas, watched "Princess Diaries 2", curled our hair, put on makeup, and had ice creams Sundaes. This is becoming a tradition because we did the same thing last year during the Father and Son campout too. I still think it's so funny that I have little girls that like such girly things. I was never into that kind of stuff when I was little. But it's fun to see how excited my daughters get when we do things like that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cuuute! Jake and the boys didn't go to the campout because I was still recovering from surgery, but they always have had a great time. One day, it'll just be me and my cat when they leave. I guess she and I will have a girls night then. :D

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA