Pages

Sunday, February 07, 2010

They grow out so fast....

Last night for no apparent reason, Alan and Sarah thought it would be funny to stuff a bunch of blankets in their clothes and walk around like that.

I'm thinking Alan was the one who started it. He thought it was hillarious to stuff his front and back.
Sarah came out strutting her "stuff". (Pun intended :)


Even William got in on the act and started bumping his tummy against his older siblings.











So silly.
And tonight, because they saw me uploading these pictures, they're stuffing their clothes even even now as I type.... where did these kids come from?

7 comments:

Joe Momma said...

Alan's so big that when he sits around the house he sits "around" the house!

Hoosier Dattie said...

When Sarah puts on a red dress all the neighbor kids are like "kool aid, kool aid."

Lincoln's Mother said...

Kaitlyn's so big when she steps on a quarter it squeezes the grease out of Washington's hair.

Ghostbusters said...

"Watch out here comes Stay Puff Willy!"

The J Team said...

You may delete my comments if you think your kids will repeat anything I may have written.

king bacon2 said...

All I can say is...It must come from Uncle Johnny! The stories that Ben tells me... :)

Jennifer Rose said...

Hey J team, they didn't really understand your comments, but Tom and I thought they were funny. No worries.:)

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA