Pages

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Cool Valentine card idea

Tomorrow is the last day of school before Valentine's Day since the kids are having a short "winter break". So the class valentine's day parties are tomorrow.
While browsing through some craft blogs, I found this cool idea that the girls wanted to do for t heir cards. First I took a picture of them holding their hands out like they're giving you something. Then I wrote the Valentine greeting on the picture. Then we printed them out and put a dum dum lolipop in them.
Aren't they cute?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's cute and pretty simple. I bet it's almost cheaper than buying those cheesy valentine card from the store! CUTE!

Johnny and Jenette said...

I saw these a few days ago on the same craft blog. You're turned out really cute!

king bacon2 said...

WOW! It looks like they are really holding them. Your girls are so cute. I would be their valentine any day. :) We love you guys and miss you.

Johnny and Jenette said...

We want to see pictures of all that snow you got!

Momma Twitch said...

Cool idea!

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA