Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Alan Battalion

As a creative outlet for my highly imaginative son, I have finally let him have his own blog. Under my account of course. He's been begging me to let him have his own blog. I thought it might be good for him to practice his typing, spelling, and creative writing. So, Alan would like to invite anyone who wants to read it to come and visit: www.alanbattalion.blogspot.com

As his mother, I just want you to know that the views expressed on his blog are from the mind of a 10 yr old boy. Reader discretion advised. :)

2 comments:

Jenette said...

Nice! I'm so excited to go see it next!

John said...

We saw his blog. It looks like you and Tom had a fun joint Birthday! Congratulations on living such a long, prosperous life! From the bottom of my heart. Anyway, Happy Birthday to both of you, we hope you're not too offended that we didn't send cards. Big golf tournament coming up you know.

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA