Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to me and Tom

Yesterday was my birthday, and last Saturday was Tom's birthday. He was in Colorado for his birthday and didn't get to do anything special. He came home Saturday night, and so we celebrated both his and my birthday yesterday. It was a happy family day. All I wanted for my birthday was to have Tom home since he's been gone on my birthday for multiple years. For fun I made an oreo ice cream cake. I just made a simple chocolate cake in two round cake pans, put ice cream in the middle, and frosted it with homemade whipped cream and oreo cookies.

YUM!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your posts leave me so hungry! I wish I could eat gluten. LOL! Happy birthday again to both of you.

Jenette said...

I love homemade whipped topping...so yummy! What a nice yummy cake!

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA