Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kaitlyn's Hair Creations

We forget to check the mail often at our house. It's too bad sometimes, because we open birthday cards late when that happens. Kaitlyn got to open her card from Aunt Jenette and Uncle Johnny yesterday morning, and was so excited to see that Aunt Jenette had made some pretty hair accessories for her!! She wore ALL of them in her hair yesterday. All day. Thankyou Aunt Jenette!! Also, we're thinking Uncle Johnny made the tinkerbell card. Is that true Uncle Johnny? She loved it.





2 comments:

Johnny and Jenette said...

What a cutie! That's so funny she wanted to wear them all! I'm glad she likes them and yes, Johnny made the card. I always tell him he's a better card maker than me so he has to do it.

Johnny and Jenette said...

Sorry about Tink's face I couldn't cut out a good one so I tried to draw it.

Words of Wisdom: Don't dry your boat before you try the cherry topping.

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA