Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008


Yesterday (Thursday) was valentine's day. Tom ordered me flowers from pro-flowers.com and they were beautiful. Pink roses mixed with other types of lavender and purple flowers surrounding it. It even came with a nice vase. I suprised him by placing a boquet of heart-shaped mylar balloons and some candy in one of the heart boxes I made. I put them on the kitchen table at night after he went to bed on Wednesday, and he saw it in the morning when he came out to have breakfast valentine's day morning. During the day Kaitlyn and William and I went around to my different visiting teaching sisters and dropped off the pretzels and a heart shaped balloon for each of them...
For dinner we went to Charbroil steakhouse at the recommendation of a friend. It was good, but not spectacular. All in all it was a great valentine's day, although when we came home from the restauraunt, I fell asleep feeding the baby in our room while Tom was out in the family room talking with the babysitter. He came in and suprised me because I thought I thought I was only lying down for a minute, but to it had been an hour and I was fast asleep.... pretty funny..

No comments:

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA