Pages

Friday, February 15, 2008


Tonight we had our family valentine's party since Tom and I went out last night. I made a chicken potpie in a heart pan, and we opened valentine's that Sarah had made for everyone. She really got into valentine's day this year, and even made a little calendar of activities that she wanted to do the days leading up to valentine's day.
For some games after dinner, I got onto puzzlemaker.com and made a cross-word puzzle and a word search that I blew up and taped on the wall so that we could all do it together. Puzzle maker is really cool because I could use whatever words I wanted for the puzzles. I used the kids names, and other valentine related words. We also played valentine bingo. I found a cute valentine's day bingo card online, uploaded it into "MS paint" and rearranged the little cards so that we had four different bingo cards. It was fun. We used Hershey's "kissables" candies as our markers, and ate them at the end of the game.

No comments:

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA