Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thanksgiving!!

Here's some pics of a few things we did on Thanksgiving. We had our good friends the Ence's over, and the Missionaries.


William loves to help me cook. Here he is helping to make the Cranberry Whipped Cream Salad:
A fun activity I had the kids do when they were bored waiting for our friends to arrive, was to make napkin rings for everyone. We took a used plastic wrap tube (because those are stiffer than tp tubes), and we cut it into rings. Then I got out all of our craft things and just let them decorate them any way they wanted. They turned out really nice.



Here's the Turkey that I roasted in the Roaster Oven. Here's the cupcake Teepees we intended to make on Thanksgiving, but didn't get made until a few days later for Family Home Evening. You bake cake in the sugar cones, and then decorate them to look like teepees. Here's some of the fun our kids had with the Missionaries, Elder George in the background, and Elder Steenick playing on the piano wearing the pink hat.

No comments:

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA