Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Kaitlyn's Lengthy Locks

Kaitlyn's hair grows really fast, just like mine. It had gotten so long that it was causing some problems for her. . This is her hair caught in the curtain on our side door. I'm not sure how this happened. Tom was the one that got her out of this mess. I would've just cut her hair to get it untangled, but I didn't. Last week though, I finally cut it. We forgot to take a good picture of her new hair cut, but here's a picture of her at her party. I cut over 1 foot off. She doesn't mind at all because it's not as hot and it's way easier to brush and wash.

3 comments:

king bacon2 said...

Wow over 1 foot! I like her haircut. I wish that I had her genes...:) At least my kids will have that one.

Pittman Four said...

I think it's great that you took the picture!!!

That's something to remember. Most kids just get gum in it or get it tangled in one of those horrible round bristle brushes!

Uncle JMac said...

Holy guacamole! That's a lot of hair for such a lil whipper snapper. Happy late B-day Kaitlyn.

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA