Pages

Saturday, October 03, 2009

YAY!! FALL!!

We had fun making sugar cookies yesterday. Fall is my favorite time of year, and we just had to celebrate. We're sooooo happy it's finally fall. We loooove the cooler weather, the cute decorations, and the all of the holidays. I get so depressed when the holidays are over. But anyway, I love it that my kids are outside playing right now and have most of the day. Too bad they couldn't have played outside all day during the summer. Well, we tried, but after 10 minutes there faces started to melt off. Oh well. Our sentance in the south will be up in a few short years.... In the mean time, we're loving the autumn time here!! And to celebrate we made some cookies yesterday!! Aren't they cute? We used a powdered sugar and corn syrup glaze. Our powdered sugar tasted a little stale though, so they looked better than they tasted. :p

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA