Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2009

Our New Addition

Tom brought home another pet today. He had to work today, and while he was outside at the range, he saw some baby turtles. So, now, we have a pet turtle that Sarah has promptly named Shelly. So, we'd like you to meet baby Shelly. We think she was born today. Tom says she's a snapping turtle.

William is in love with the turtle. He was so enthralled with it that he wouldn't even eat his dinner, he kept wanting to get down and go stare at it. After dinner Tom let him hold it for a second or two. He stood very still and let it walk on his hand a little bit. He's still staring at it even now.

4 comments:

Jenette said...

Oh fun! We had a turtle growing up.

John said...

You should reconsider naming it Leonardo but Shelly is a very fitting name.

Grammies R Us said...

New addition? Are we talking about the turtle or a new baby? I'm so confused!

king bacon2 said...

Ha ha ha! I wondered when I saw the title, but I think that shelly is really cute!

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA