Pages

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Song for Girls Camp is finally finished

I've been asked to write another song for Girls Camp this year, and I'm finally done. The 2009 theme for the youth is "Be thou and example of th believers.", but the theme for our Stake's Girls Camp is "Source of Strength". I had alot of things that the YW leaders wanted me to encompass in the song, and so as a result, this song is very wordy. The chorus is the longest chorus I've ever written for any song. The vocals are my amateur voice, so don't cringe when you hear it. I've just worked so much on it, I thought I'd share. http://jenniferjoyrose.com/files/I_Belive.wma

1 comment:

Jenette said...

That's so pretty! I loved it! Robby liked dancing to it too.

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA