Pages

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sarah's homemade Basketball hoop



Sarah and Alan have been learning to play basketball at school. Sarah told me before church today that she loves basketball, and that she wants to be a basketball player when she grows up. She then proceeded to build herself a basketball hoop out of some of the PVC pipe that I let the kids play with. Here's a picture of her "hoop". She also decided to use one of the giant soft blocks I made a few years ago as a the "ball". I think Santa knows what to bring her now.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In Indiana basketball is a way of life.Sarah should play for the Hoosiers in college.

Anonymous said...

Now that's what I call a sport.

Anonymous said...

Basketball is a mind game. My skull is the hoop, my brain is the ball.

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA