Pages

Friday, November 28, 2008

Getting ready for Turkey day

I know it's a little late, but we've been a little busy this week. Wednesday night I had the kids help me prepare the stuffing for the Turkey. I have happy memories of doing this with my family the night before Thanksgiving.

We always make the traditional , old-fashioned sage stuffing. It tastes like Thanksgiving to me. Alan got to use a knife for the first time and cut the celery. Sarah got to use our onion slicer, and Kaitlyn put all the ingredients in the pan to cook. William sat and looked cute.

2 comments:

Johnny and Jenette said...

Happy 1st Birthday William!!!!

Anonymous said...

I wish I had so many cute helpers to make stuffing with.
love Garammy

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA