Pages

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Spending time with Daddy...

Last night we took the kids out on the deck and roasted marshmallows and just spent some time together as a family. We looked at the stars and talked about things at school, and just cherished our time all together before Tom left. Sorry for the bad pic, but it was dark. Tom left today for a 2 month military school in Missouri. He will be gone until December 13th. He'll miss Halloween, Thanksgiving, William's 1st Birthday and our 11th anniversary. It was very hard to let him go today. But we just got webcams for his laptop and our desktop at home, and so we'll be able to see each other through them everyday. That will help.

1 comment:

Corley said...

Hey there-
My eye kinda just came on suddenly(both times)...i have a gene called hlab27 that they tested me for. Apparently that gene is kinda a weak link that allowed iritis and uveitis through. If Alan's eye has not been red and hurting at times...i doubt he has was I have. There is also blurriness. does he have anything like that? I sure hope that he doesn't! I'm sorry to hear that Tom will be gone so long. I know its hard to be alone..and I'm a scaredy cat! :)

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA