Pages

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Preparing for the winter....

I've been working on my puzzles for the Christmas season all summer, but I haven't been able to really get going until the kids went back to school. I have a goal of having 50 ready by October 15. Last year I made them as people bought them, and it was quite stressful at times, especially when I had orders for multiples. And of course, I did have a baby last November, one puzzle even sold the day he was born. (I just love ebay)
Here's my stack of 10 freshly cut still needing alot of attention.
Here's my scroll saw after I've cut a few puzzles. Look at all that sawdust!! You can also see my protective glasses, ear plugs, wood mineral oil, and plans for new puzzles on the bulletin board behind it.



Yesterday I was able to get 6 painted, now I have to lacquer them.. But two of them have already sold this week, so technically I only have 4 toward my goal of 50... I have a long way to go.

2 comments:

Groverskate said...

I think this is sooo cool. You go girl!

Johnny and Jenette said...

you should let kaitlyn and free willy help out. they'd love it. what do nyou think of our beetle?

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA