Pages

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Alan's 9th Birthday

For Alan's 9th Birthday we took 5 little boys + Alan and Sarah to see the animated starwars movie "The Clone Wars". They met at our house at 3:00pm, and we drove them all to the theater. Then we got 7 little children popcorn and drinks, then filed all 7 into see the movie. They had alot of fun. The movie was pretty decent. Lot's of action, which is just what a bunch of little boys want to see. William didn't want to sit on my lap for most of the movie, so I was in the back watching with my wiggly little one, while Tom sat with all the kids. After the movie we drove them back to our house for presents cake and ice cream.

Notice the light saber cake? It is a chocolate cake I made from scratch since I had no chocolate cake mixes in the house. It turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.


I also made wooden light sabers for each of the boys as party favors. I bought a thick wooden dowel and cut and sanded it down into light sabers. I painted the "blade" part with glow in the dark paint. The boys loved those too.I made the boys go out in the yard to play with them so that I wouldn't have any thing broken in the house.

No comments:

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA