Pages

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

I've been tagged...

SO, I just logged onto my blog this morning and found that I've been tagged by my blogging friend Katie Brown, and I tried to take all the "required" pictures this morning with no preparation.
If you are reading this post, consider yourself officially tagged. (That means you Uncle Johnny, it's about time we saw the inside of your new little apartment :) I know these pictures aren't very big, so you'll have to click on it to enlarge them and see them more clearly. The 10 things to take pictures of are

1. The refridgerator

2. The bathroom

3. What the kids are doing

4. Self-portrait

5. Your favorite shoes

6. Your favorite room

7. A closet

8. The kitchen sink

9. A place you want to go

10. The laundry








1 comment:

Johnny and Jenette said...

We took the required pictures, but you'll have to wait until tomorrow for them to show up on our blog.

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA