Pages

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Enchanted

Kaitlyn insisted on playing one of the last scenes from the movie "Enchanted" this afternoon. Over and over and over she wanted to play it. She'd demand that I'd be the "scary grammy" (in her words) that gives Giselle the poison apple and then she would fall asleep just like in the movie. Here they are posing as Giselle (Kaitlyn asleep on the floor), the people watching (Sarah sitting by in shock and awe), and Prince Edward (Alan) who is waiting to give her "true love's kiss" Of course Alan didn't actually do that. And Kaitlyn wanted Alan to act like the litte boy from primary whom she has a crush on. I can't belive my 3-yr-old is so into stuff like that....

1 comment:

Johnny and Jenette said...

Just a guess, but wasn't her mother way into that stuff as a kid? I'd be surprised if they didn't like acting.

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA