Pages

Friday, May 30, 2008

Aunt Mary and Uncle Ben are having a boy!

I hope Mary doesn't mind me stealing this picture of her off of her family website. It's just that they are so far away, and we probably won't get to see her while she's pregnant. Mary is my brother Ben's wife. We're very excited for them to be having a baby boy. Another boy to carry on the McGiffin name. I just realized that my kids have only 2 girl cousins of all the cousins we have between the Roses and McGiffins. ... Anyway, congratulations Ben and Mary!!!

3 comments:

Ben said...

Don't worry about using the picture. I like that one. And nice picture of Mt. Rainier :). I'm pretty sure I took that one.

Johnny and Jenette said...

Message for Ben: (please forward if you are not Ben) You took that picture in your dreams mamas boy! Why don't you keep your pack of lies to yourself you muscle bound scrub!

Johnny and Jenette said...

For great pictures of Mt. Rainier visit http://3jmcgiffin.blogspot.com in about 3 weeks when I've had a chance to post them.

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA