Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2008








Strawberry Jam



Kaitlyn and I made strawberry jam yesterday. The first time I ever made jam was with the Griffin's when I was pregnant with Kaitlyn. They took us out to a strawberry farm, and we picked them, then came back and made a big batch together. It was so much fun, that I decided to do it every year after that.

This year I didn't pick the strawberries like we usually do, because it costs more in gas to go all the way out to the farm than it does to buy them here in the grocery store.


So, we washed the strawberries, cut them, and put them in our huge pot. Then I got out the potato masher and let Kaitlyn go at it. She had a great time. We both got strawberry juice all over our clothes, but it was fun. An hour later, we had some yummy jam!






No comments:

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA