Pages

Wednesday, April 02, 2008



Popcorn Trees!!

It's spring time and everything is blooming and and blossoming. We see

"popcorn trees" everywhere we look, so today Kaitlyn and the little girl I babysit made their own popcorn trees.

We got out the air popper, and made some plain popcorn. While it was popping, the top of the popper got bumped off, and the girls both screamed. I left it off because they were having so much fun watching it pop around the room.

Then we got out a tub of pink frosting, and I added some powdered sugar to make it thicker and more "glue-like". I got out my 11x17 paper and mounted it on some cardboard since the frosting glue was heavy. Then I drew a simpple tree, and let them cover it with frosting and popcorn!!

No comments:

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA