Pages

Saturday, April 05, 2008

Daddy Daughter Date

Last night Tom took Sarah out on a Daddy daughter date. She didn't know they were going until after school when he told her. I was at a presidency meeting yesterday afternoon, and when I came home she was dancing all around the house with a huge smile on her face because she was "going to dinner with daddy!!" She was so happy she was floating. Tom had made dinner for the other kids while I was at the meeting, and they were just waiting for me to come back so that they could go out. After they went to dinner, he took her to Chuck E Cheeses-her favorite place-, and they played games together. She came home happier than I think I've ever seen her. Sarah is such a little grumpy girl so often, and that was so good for her.

No comments:

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA