Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Welcome to our brand new Family Blog!!

With it being a new year, and having just had a new baby in our family, and with us being so far from family, I felt it was time to start keeping a little cyber record of our life here in the Rose home. Going from a family of five to a family of six, I thought I'd name the blog Half Dozen Roses.
We're thousands of miles away from any family, and it's really hard for us not to be able to see each other or be a part of family happenings. I would love for my children to be able to go to Grammy's preschool, or play croquet on Great Gradma McGiffin's lawn in Washington. I would love for us be able to go hiking in the mountains around Medford with our family in Oregon. But for now, we're here in the South, and until we can go back home again, we hope this little blog will help you get a little glimpse of our lives here.

So this blog is dedicated to our family whom we love and miss so much. Even though we're apart, writing this and knowing you read it, helps me feel a little closer to all of you. And hopefully, the miles between us won't feel so far.

No comments:

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA