Pages

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Pretty Sugar Cookies with marshmallow "frosting"

So, I've been a little stressed lately, and I decided to do something fun and creative to get my mind off of things. William and I made sugar cookies, but I thought I'd try something different to frost them. Even though it looks like fondant, it's not. It tastes much better. :)



Here's what I did:


I melted a bag of marshmallows with 1/4 cup of butter, then separated it into 4 small bowls. To the bowls I added food coloring, red, green, yellow, blue. Then, I added powdered sugar a little at a time until it made a soft dough. I rolled the dough out, and using cookie cutters, cut the shapes to "frost" the sugar cookies with. I just love how they turned out.

No comments:

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA