Pages

Saturday, October 29, 2011

The Stake Fall Festival

Two weeks ago was the Stake Fall Festival. In years past, instead of a Fall Festival they had a ball. This was much more family friendly. Each ward was assigned to do a few games, and every family was asked to bring chilli. There was a lot of chilli. The kids had fun carving pumpkins, "bobbing" for donuts, playing tug of war, getting face paint, making sand art, and many other things. It was a nice activity. We only got a few pics. William was with me all the time, so the pictures I have are of him.


For face paint William wanted a "W" on one side and an "X" on the other. Here he is very focused as he gets it done:

2 comments:

Santa's bro said...

Looks like fun! In chili left? I'm hungry.

Santa's bro said...

I meant any chili left? My stomach is at fault for the typo above.

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA