Pages

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

A song as a game

Since I have no chorister in my Primary right now, I'm acting as the chorister and teaching the kids the new songs each month. This month the song is "I Will Follow God's Plan". I thought of making the song into a game and tested it out on our family Sunday evening.

I'm not sure if it will work in Primary without a lot of changes, but it was a lot of fun for our family. I made a little "color cube" by taking a little block of wood and coloring the sides of it to match the colors in the game. We used Hershey Kisses as markers and when we got to the end everyone got to eat their playing piece. :)
Please excuse the poor quality pictures, our Family room is dimly lit and we badly need a new camera.

No comments:

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA