Pages

Sunday, December 05, 2010

William's 3rd Birthday

William's Birthday was on a Sunday this year, and he and I were both sick with pretty bad colds. So, we had a nice little family birthday. We had meatloaf for dinner (one of his favorites), and after dinner we opened presents. He got a toy helicopter and a fire truck. He loves them.
For his cake, I decided that I would let him decorate it himself. He loves to "help" me cook, so I thought he'd really enjoy doing his own cake. He helped me make up the cake batter, and got to put the food coloring in the frosting. Then, when it was time to decorate it, he was ready. He had fun pouring on the sprinkles-mainly all in the same place, but it was so much fun for him to do it with out anyone correcting him or telling him how to do it.

Here he is happy with his masterpeice:Daddy helped him cut the cake.

Here's a video of our goofy boy blowing out his candles:

4 comments:

Johnny and Jenette said...

We can't believe how big you're getting William! I love your cake decorations. What a good job for a three year old!

Johnny and Jenette said...

Hey...nice turkey by the way. That's awesome!

Jenette said...

Must be a true McGiffin, favorite being meatloaf. I never met such meat lovers before! That's the main staple of Johnny and Robby's diet. They go crazy for some meat! I'm more of a herbavore myself.

Love the cake William, looks almost like a Christmas tree!

Jenette said...

Aunt Jennie, Santy Lives here:

Santa Claus
PO Box 1
Santa Claus, IN 47579
Must be received before Dec. 21 and have legible return address for Santa to respond.

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA