Pages

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Once there was a snowman?

This morning Kaitlyn was playing "monster" with William, and pretending that there was a scary monster in the Family Room. I didn't like her scaring him, so I told them that instead of a monster in the family room, there was a snowman. They liked that idea and began to build a snowman out of the pillows from the couches. Soon Alan and Sarah came in and helped to build the snow man...er um... the "couch" man. So here he is:
Here's couch man with a white blanket on him to make it look more like snow. He's also decked out in a lei, backpack, and Sarah is fixing his "tu tu" :

Alan decided if the snowman was going to have a tu tu, then he needed to have a light saber too. It's a little hard to see, but it's on the left :

1 comment:

king bacon2 said...

That is one awesome Snowman! I love all the accesories. :)

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA