Pages

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Cupcakes for Kaitlyn


Yesterday was Kaitlyn's 6th Birthday. We'll be having a party for her on Saturday, but I took cupcakes to her class yesterday for fun. I made cupcakes in mini ice cream cones and I tried to frost them to look like ice cream cones. I guess I didn't use the right tip because as I was frosting them, I noticed they looked more like pink flowers in a flower pot than ice cream. So, I added some green leaves, and took the potted flower cupcakes to Kaitlyn's class. Everyone loved them!! I also decided to make a little wooden cupcake for fun this morning as well. I used food coloring to stain the wood for the first time. It worked really well. William has been having fun taking the candle and the top off and on all morning.

1 comment:

king bacon2 said...

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn! I love her flower pot cupcakes. It is cool how the food coloring worked on the wood.

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA