Pages

Friday, July 23, 2010

Museum Mayhem

We went to the museum yesterday to play in the children's section.Kaitlyn dressed up.One of their favorite places is the light blocks area. They all have fun building with the clear colored blocks on a light table. One room is covered in chalk boards. Kaitlyn-who doesn't know the order of the rainbow, decided that she wanted to put the colored chalk in "order". I didn't notice what she was doing until she was done. I asked her if any one helped her with it. She said "no". She's such a little artist that she saw how the colors would naturally change from one to another. She's been drawing people with faces, hands and legs since she was two,
but I've kind of forgotten how artistic she was until I saw this.

1 comment:

king bacon2 said...

That lookes like a fun place! Wish that we could go there with you. Kaitlyn sure is a little smartie.
Tell Alan thank you for fasting and praying for Josh. We really appreciated all the prayers that we received. Thanks so much

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA