Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Christmas Dresses!

I tried my hand at making the "pillow case dress" again. Even though I didn't use pillow cases. I found a better pattern, than I had before, and it only took me about 45 minutes per dress. I just love the way they turned out!! Sarah picked the fabric.

I'm terribly inpatient when it comes to sewing, and the things I make almost never turn out looking right, but I was soooo pleased with these. I think it's because they are the first thing I've ever sewn that might not fall apart after just one wear.

3 comments:

king bacon2 said...

they look really cute! I love the fabric that Sarah picked out. She has good taste :)

Anonymous said...

These are cute! I had plans to learn to sew when I had a daughter. That day never came! Oh well. :) I like them!

Johnny and Jenette said...

Nice work! Now get back to the north pole!

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA