Pages

Sunday, October 25, 2009

"I am a builder...."

For those of you who work in Primary you know the song "My Eternal Family". We put extra focus on learning that song today, and I built this little peg board and hammer for it. The song starts out, " I am a builder working each day... " and it has a very pronounced beat. So the kids got to hammer in the pegs as we sang the song. I had so much fun making this. I really didn't need to, but I almost never get to do wood projects for fun, so this was a treat. The kids really loved it too-especially William.



2 comments:

Jenette said...

That's so cool! We got Robby a little hammer and table at a grage sale he just loves it. You did a great job! Looks way cooler than Robby's. That hammer is so cute!

Pittman Four said...

you are full of so many great ideas!!! For our auxillary training could you bring that to share with the other units. We are having a segment on teaching music and that would be great!!!

:) Kimberly

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA