Pages

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sarah's big day

Yesterday was Sarah's baptism day. Grandparents from both sides came to be a part of it. It was a very special occassion. Sarah was very happy. Alot of preparation went into the big day.The day before she had a pool party, hence the cake with a beach scene on it.
I made a white dress for her to be baptized in, and a pink dress out of the same material to wear the rest of the day. She's wearing the pink one in the above picture.

Later that evening the grandparents and the kids had alot of fun.


2 comments:

Johnny and Jenette said...

Sounds like you all had a lot of fun. When will we get to have a pillow fight?

Anonymous said...

That looks like so much fun! I know having grandparents around is a rare treat for your kiddos, and I'm glad they had such a great time.

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA