Pages

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Daddy's Day

This morning, Alan and Sarah had their own creative presents for their Dad. Alan made a sign out of marbles on the rug in the hall that said, "Daddy's # 1" Sarah and Alan both got dressed up in blankets and said they were going to be Tom's "servants" for the day. (We told them to take the blankets off eventually because it was a very hot day.)

Here's Alan ready to fight any battle for his Dad. After church, we all played "Monopoly" at Tom's request. And he won.
Here we are all enjoying the "Baskin Robbins Ice cream cake" I bought for him yesterday. It was chocolate chip mint and devils food. I have made these in the past, but I was a little busy yesterday babysitting two other kids besides my own.
"That was good cake"

1 comment:

Authentic Costume Appraiser said...

Looks like Nephite warriors.

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA