Pages

Sunday, March 01, 2009

Snow in the South...


Ok, I'm serious, the high yesterday was 72 degrees here. You can check weather.com. But today, it has now been snowing/sleeting for an hour and we have an inch of snow on the ground. This is the first time my kids have ever seen snow accumulate on the ground here. Well, except for 7 years ago when Alan and Sarah were babies, so they don't remember that. We're so excited.

It's Sunday morning, and we're just watching to see if it will get so deep that they'll call off church in two hours. I hope not because I'm excited about the primary sharing time lesson I'm teaching today. Even if they don't call off church, I don't think anyone will come. That would be sad, because I want to teach my lesson. :(

So, here's a picture of a miniature snowman Alan made on our deck, and the snow on our bushes in the front yard.... And it's still snowing really hard.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stop global warming! I guess we won't be able to make the trip in this blizzard!

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA