Pages

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Suprises...

Tom suprised me with a fabulous breakfast in bed yesterday. He got up early to get it ready, took care of the kids so that I could sleep in. I didn't even realize he had done it, until he came in with a beautiful breakfast on a bamboo tray. He made pancakes with sliced strawberries and whipped cream on top, bacon cooked perfectly, eggs, and a cinnamon roll. He also got my favorite orange juice, and put a single red rose on the tray. It was delicious. I wanted to take a picture, but it looked so good that I ate it before I could. :)
Later that morning, I got out the balloon boquet and chocolates I got for him. I also got some balloons and choclates for the kids. They were so happy with their balloons that they did a balloon parade around the family room while still in their pajamas.

The biggest suprise of all was when Tom told me to go to the music store which was having a huge sale, and look around at the digital pianos to see if their were any of them within our price range. Yes, I already have a piano, but I need a digital piano that I can compose with, and so, he told me to see if I could trade our piano for one. Welll.... I found an awesome Digital Baby Grand piano that was 65% off.... and we bought it!! Woo hoo!! Happy Valentine's Day for me. It's being delivered tomorrow, so I'll take pictures of it for you all to see.

No comments:

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA