Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Family Fun Day

We didn't do our annual Family Fun Day on New Year's Day this year because Tom was spending time with his brother Chris who came here for a few days. So, this last Saturday we chose to have our family day. We usually spend the entire New Year's Day doing nothing but playing games and eating fun snacks we make. This year, because we have a new wii game system, we had a wii tournament. It was so much fun!
Here's a picture of Kaitlyn and William helping me make some caramel corn. Their favorite part is watching the popcorn pop. Here's a video of Kaitlyn and Alan playing boxing.


My arms are sore from boxing, but I'm the champ!! I even beat Tom!!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Oh I love caramel corn! Thanks for posting the MS link--I appreciate it so much!

Oh--and by the way--I miss Seattle SO much, so I DO know how you feel:)

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA