Pages

Monday, January 19, 2009

The 700$ clog

Our main line got clogged. I won't bore you with the details, but it was really bad. And really stinky. And really gross. It seeped into the hall way and into a bedroom, and into the hall closet. And the plumber worked on it from 9:30 in the morning until 3:30 in the afternoon. Beyond the plumber, we also had to pull up the carpet and throw away the pad underneath it, and then rent a blower to dry out the stinky rug. That'll take a while. For it to dry I mean.
Now we have to decide whether we have to replace the carpet or just clean it really well. I guess it will depend on if we can get the smell out. If we can't then we're going to replace it. That will make it much more than $700. Anyway, here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow that STINKS!

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA