Pages

Saturday, November 08, 2008

William wants to get a better look at himself...


I was in the kitchen the other day, and realized that I hadn't seen my little guy in a while. I called his name, and heard him make some happy noises in the bathroom. I walked in the bathroom, and this is what I saw:
He had climbed up the stool I have for Kaitlyn, up into the sink, and was trying to climb closer to the mirror. He also had the hand soap dispenser and was happily tasting it.
So, I finally got out his play pen to keep him in when I can't be with him every second. Thankfully he can't climb out of that... yet.

2 comments:

Johnny and Jenette said...

Oh my! He's a scary little guy. Robby can't do that yet, but he does pull himself up on everything. It's hard to baby proof the apartment.

Ben said...

Wow! He must have some really good upper body strength. That is scary.

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA