Pages

Friday, September 19, 2008

Playdough cookies

We like to have a fun activity to do on Friday nights. So, after dinner tonight, we cleared the table and all sat down to make our playdough cookies! Here's a little video of the kids shaping them. It's a fun idea I found on allrecipes.com .
You just make sugar cookie dough and divide it into four different balls, tint the balls with food coloring, then let the kids make whatever shape cookie they want.
You might notice the Mozart music in the background. I like Mozart. :)

Here's a few of the cookies before they're cooked:


And here they are coming out of the oven:

They kept their color! Yay!

2 comments:

MKShelley said...

My favorite is the one with the four colors separated into swirly balls. So pretty! And it looks like a lot of fun!

Carrie said...

where did you get the recipe? My friend did the exact same thing with her kids and blogged about it!

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA