Pages

Thursday, September 25, 2008

My Kitchen Helper

Every time I fill or empty the dishwasher I have to do it quickly, or William will crawl over to his favorite play place. He tries to climb into the dishwasher while he grabs at the silverware and dishes. Of course I always have to move him, and he always get's very upset when I do. I usually have to give him a pan lid or something to bang on to keep him from getting into the other dishes.
After completely emptying it one day, I finally decided to just let him go and see what he'd do:

3 comments:

Ben said...

Looks like a good way to get the little guy a thorough bath :)

Anonymous said...

I disagree. I believe that the clothes washer would be more thorough. Some just prefer spraying the child down using the hose.

Anonymous said...

babies are like a good steak. shiny, and sharp. like a bathroom floor tile. Go Jets!

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA