Pages

Sunday, February 24, 2008


Don't let the cute faces fool you
Tom left for Colorado today for 10 days. He's going to the Olympic trials. Right after he left after church this afternoon, our home teachers came by and Alan and Sarah acted pretty bad while they were here. I don't know why, but our kids act way wild whenever other people visit. It's embarrasing when someone is trying to talk to us and our kids are rolling around on the floor, or jumping off the couches or throwing balls around the room like grenades. I tell them to stop and they do for a few seconds, then they whisper something like, "this is boring" and go back to other bad behaviors. Sadly, Alan wouldn't shape up, so he had to go to his room after the home teacher's left. It makes me feel bad when they act crazy because I have to be so hard on them, but if I'm not they'll continue to act like that!! There's no tougher job than being a mom.

1 comment:

wineredrose said...

I so know what you mean. My boys are only 2 and 3, but we go through the same thing. I hate to be so hard on them, but they have to learn that bad behavior is not acceptable. Mine are the worst though when we go out to eat.

My Home Town

My Home Town
Tacoma at Night

Seattle, WA

Seattle, WA